Monday, February 3, 2014

How God Reveals His Love for Us Through Our Stories {Circles of Faith}



I wanted to start from the beginning...

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.  Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.~ Genesis 1:1-2

My focal point was going to be on the three words God says over and over again in the first chapter of Genesis: "…it is good."

He looked at all He created and said it was good. ~ Genesis 1:31

Starting from the beginning sounded like a good plan because I’m currently reading from the Book of Genesis and those three words jumped off the pages as I read. If we believe everything He said as truth, and he says those three words several times, I’m thinking those words are rather important.

To read more join me over at Circles of Faith today.

6 comments :

  1. I'm heading over there now! Happy Monday, Beth!

    Blessings, Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See you over there! Thanks, Joan.
      {Hugs}

      Delete
  2. Beth, how inspiring! Every story is as unique as the person that God created. In every life, He moves and waits, stretches and saves, weaving a story that is so intimately individual. I've been a believer since I was a very young girl, but there were times when I wandered off. What I have found is that God never lets go, and pursues us with the intensity of a hunting hound, but with the love of a father.

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't help but to think of the song, You Never Let Go, by Jeremy Camp. Brings a smile to my face. Thanks for stopping in and for sharing, Sharon. Grateful for your friendship.
      {Hugs}

      Delete
  3. Beth, you are a treasure and I love coming here to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been on my mind, Ashley. Praying for you. xoxox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and I read every one. Be sure to subscribe to comments or check back as I try to respond to all comments. I also do my best to hop on over to your blog for a visit.
Much love to you.