Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Let all that you do be done in LOVE.

Each year I choose one word that I promise to live and breathe each day.  The word is suppose to represent what I hope to accomplish and who I want to be.  The first year my word was BELIEVE.  This was the year I found Christ and my life transformation began.

This past year my word was LOVE.

I don't think I realized until sharing this with you how choosing these words impacted my life.  How they truly became a part of me and have helped shaped me to be who I want to be.  The person God created me to be.

Those two words, BELIEVE and LOVE, were placed on my heart by God.  This I'm confident of.  He knew I first needed to believe before I could begin to learn to love as He has loved me.

The word love is what brought life to this blog...a commitment to doing everything with love.  Thanks to my wonderful daughter-in-law, when you come here the pages will breathe love. 

In the book, A Return to Love, by Marianne Williamson, she writes, "Every situation we find ourselves in is an opportunity, perfectly planned by the Holy Spirit, to teach love instead of fear.  Denying love is the only problem, and embracing it is the only answer."

"There is no fear in love.  Perfect love drives out fear." - 1 John 4:18

Let's embrace LOVE!

What word will I choose to live and breath this year?  What word has God placed on my heart?

I choose EMBRACE!  I choose to embrace who God created me to be.  And, oh how I will be praying the same for you.

Designed by Melanie @ www.onlyabreath.com

What word will you choose?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and I read every one. Be sure to subscribe to comments or check back as I try to respond to all comments. I also do my best to hop on over to your blog for a visit.
Much love to you.